Join Our Team!
Now, we are opening the application form for the positions listed beside.
Note that the all-volunteer period is set to be three months.
After that, volunteers can retire or continue working.
Please be reminded that we are a non-profit organization.
You can read the Burmese Version of the Job description.
- Content Writer (4 Positions)
- Account Executive (1 Position)
- Graphic Designers (4 Positions)
- Video Content Creator / Editor
- Project and Event Coordinator
us at email@example.com. or Via Page messenger.
- Produce high-quality, original written content that meets the company’s content strategy and marketing objectives.
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy for websites, blogs, social media posts, email campaigns,
and other digital and print materials including technical documentation for various industries including NGOs,
Art and Culture, SaaS, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence R&D.
- Conduct research to gather information on relevant topics and industry trends. Brainstorm and pitch creative ideas
for content to support various marketing campaigns.
- Assist in developing editorial calendars and content schedules.
- Review and edit content to ensure accuracy, clarity, grammar, and adherence to brand guidelines.
(For both Myanmar and English Language) Proofread and fact-check content before publication.
Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent messaging and tone.
- Monitor and analyze content performance using analytics tools and make recommendations for improvement.
- Multi-taker, inspiring leading and management and wide diverge angle of Digital Marketing agency is preferred,
Responsible for various industries including NGOs, Art and Culture, SaaS, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence R&D.
Regular Communication with stakeholders, key partners and diverge wide different departments, and Developing and executing sales strategies to generate new leads and close deals
Managing client relationships throughout the sales cycle and beyond Providing clients with expert advice Preparing and analyzing financial statements, reports, and budgets Resolving client issues and complaints Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
Available to use the app of your choice.
(Familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe tools is more convenient)
Connecting with content writers and working together.
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, using computer software.
Average 4 pictures per week Testing graphics across various media
VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR / EDITOR
- The Video Content Creator / Editor plays a pivotal role in the production and
post-production of video content that will captivate and inspire our audience.
This individual will be responsible for creating, editing, and enhancing video content, ensuring it aligns with our brand’s vision and objectives.
- Develop and pitch creative concepts for video projects, including video series, promotional videos, tutorials, IG reels/ YT shorts and more.
Shoot video, Oversee lighting, sound, and set design to ensure high-quality production.
Video Editing and Storytelling:
- Craft compelling and effective narratives to engage the audience and convey the intended message.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure content aligns with brand storytelling.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, and software to enhance video production and editing capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including graphic designers, marketing, and content creators, to ensure content consistency.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliverables.
We are so excited to see you.
📧 Applying: Drop your CV with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply within 1 week.